- DiverseCity Initiatives
- Research and Tools
- DiverseCity Leader Profiles
- Perspectives on Leadership
- Governance leadership stories
- Organization Success Stories
- Diversity in Governance Award Winners
- The Power of Leadership
What does civic leadership in the Chinese community in Toronto look like? In this “Welcome to the Civic Stop” video, the youth in Ripple Effect, a four-month leadership program run by the Chinese Canadian National Council Toronto Chapter (CCNC-TO), explored themes of identity and civic engagement by interviewing community leaders in the Toronto region.
In this video, you’ll meet:
Catherine Winter, Manager of DiverseCity onBoard, is also featured.