Getting set up is easy:
- Go to the voices database and to sign up.
- Enter your information and click on submit.
- Once your profile has been authenticated and approved, you will receive an email from DiverseCity Voices staff indicating that your account is active.
- You can access the database and contact candidates directly.
How to use the online database
When you log in, you will arrive at the DiverseCity Voices Dashboard where you will have three options for finding candidates:
- Search by Keyword
- Browse by Areas of Experience
- List Candidates
A candidate profile lists the following:
- Name and Picture
- Areas of Experience
- Languages Spoken
- Citations in the Media
- Organization Affiliations / Work Experience
- Training and Education
- Contact Information
Here’s an example of a candidate’s profile that can be accessed online:
Sign up now.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.