This section houses research reports and tools on diversity in leadership. Some of these have been by produced or commissioned by the DiverseCity project. Others come from organizations around the world whose work we admire.
Some stats on diversity in leadership in the Toronto region:
- 14.5% of leaders in the Toronto region are visible minorities vs. 49.5% of the population surveyed
- diversity in leadership has grown by 8% since 2009
- government agencies, elected officials and the education sector have consistently come out on top
- the corporate sector remains at the bottom at 4.2%
- organizations that track levels of diversity in their leadership tend to perform best
– from DiverseCity Counts. A Snapshot of Diverse Leadership in the Greater Toronto Area